Will you help to make a difference by donating
to the Ethics in Finance - Robin Cosgrove Prize?
The Prize is a unique global means for promoting awareness of the urgent need for more ethical behaviour and higher standards of integrity among young professionals in all aspects of the finance sector.
Future success depends on the organisers raising more sponsorship and contributions, both in financial donations and as assistance in kind. Your contribution would be publicly acknowledged (if you so wish).
How you can contribute
- Include the competition for the Robin Cosgrove Prize in Personal Development & Human Resources Training for young professionals in your organisation, encouraging them to submit their innovative ideas for Ethics in Finance as part of their professional development. We can offer a Certificate of Achievement, certifying that the individual concerned has submitted an eligible paper for the Prize.
David Sifah of Barclays Bank Accra, Ghana, receiving his Certificate,
following the in-house promotion of the Prize by Barclays Bank Human
Resources & Training Department through its global intra-net.
- Sponsor specific competitions for the Prize in particular regions of the world, or in local languages.
- Finance individual prizes for outstanding ideas submitted from specific emerging markets.
- Partner with us to disseminate information about the Prize and encourage the global attraction of its ideals. We look forward to receiving your ideas and your Logo, together with the weblink to your site.
- Work with the Prize to develop the networks and create incubator projects for innovative ideas for ethics in finance, e.g. microfinance initiatives.
- Make a contribution in kind, e.g. manage and maintain the website; mobilise publicity and promotional activities for specific markets; contribute in other ways consistent with your own business goals.
- Ensure an internet link to the Robin Cosgrove Prize website on your organization's intranet and public website.
- DONATE - make financial contributions or leverage the outreach of the Robin Cosgrove Prize by offering matching funds. We welcome contributions from $5000 to $200,000, and we would be especially grateful if you would commit for a 3 years term to support the sustainability of our activities.
However, any contribution is important for the sustainability of the Robin Cosgrove Prize.
See how to Donate here.